Turn-key cafe in the town of Birch Hills with the pops of 1064(2011), located SE of Prince Albert and the reserve of Muskody First nation. 50 seats with fenced outdoor patio, Wood stone clay oven for Pizza, the cafe was Built in 1915 and was extended and renovated in 2012. SINP POSSIBLE. The present owner operating since 2017
The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with SRAR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association.
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.